W5: Oculus , Git, Animations
- Take Screen Shots or Videos of Homework Post to Slack
- Unity & Git
- Git Ignore File
- Introduce group project & decide on teams
- Look at unity Timeline Animations
- Look at how to talk to an animator to play an animation clip
Oculus Rift / Gear VR Group Project Requirements
Due May 16th
- Students must you git source control to manage the unity project
- Phases 1: Create a camera on an animation path. The camera will go though an environment or a space eventually stoping at a point starting Phases 2.
- Phases 2: Player will activate a animation clip through a button click that will chose which one of at least two paths the player will go down.
- Phases 3: Based on phases 2 start the final camera path
- Phases 4: Finish the experience take player to a ending space or restart experience.